Our privacy commitments
• We don’t sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period. • We keep your Personal Information in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes. • We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
Here’s some of the information we collect:
• Account Information includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history and other information like that; • Website Performance & Usage Information tells us how you use our website, our Cricket Simple Offer, and our other services within the website;
Here are the two basic ways we collect it:
• We get information from you when you fill out the Cricket Simple Offer form; • We collect it from how you use our website
Here are just some of the ways we use it. To:
• Validate your claim of Cricket Simple Offer; • Provide services and improve your customer experience; • Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our website and services; • Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
• Across our companies to give you the best customer experience and to help you get everything we have to offer. • Other, non-RGI companies that perform services on our behalf only as needed for them to perform those services. We require them to protect your information consistent with our Policy. • With other companies and entities, to:
o Respond to 911 requests and other emergencies or exigencies; o Comply with court orders and other legal process; o Assist with identity verification, and preventing fraud and identity theft; o Enforce our agreements and property rights;
Understanding Personal, Anonymous & Aggregate Information
• What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you. • What is Anonymous Information? This is information that doesn’t identify you and can’t reasonably be used to identify you specifically. • What is Aggregate Information? We take a whole bunch of people’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories. • How do we use this information? We use and share this information for validation of Cricket Simple Offer claim.
• We want you to know that we don’t knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian.